Friday, June 18, 2010

Template change + Cravings #2, #3 and #4 + Fazlan's surprise gift + The Dollah Kassim Cup

My maternity leave has started (effective 17 June), which is a blessing I must say. I don't know how to describe to you the pain that I'm going through - my stomach feels like a washing machine on full blast, twirling and grinding - it feels like passing motion. It can go on and on for hours and I really do not know what to do other than to hope and pray that everything will be all right.

In a way, this blog has managed to distract me away from the pain. If you notice, I keep on changing the layout from yesterday. No more changes, Zalinah, I would say. But the moment I'm off Photoshop, the pain will start again and my fingers will itch to do more tweaking and add-ons to the header design and blog template.

I don't remember having any cravings during my 1st and 2nd trimesters but come 3rd trimester, there are suddenly so many things that the greedy-me would like to devour like #1 Newton's Chilli Crab (which I've successfully cooked myself), #2 imported mangoes from India (best to get it at Mustafa Centre), #3 Badoque Cafe's Aglio Olio (made a substitute), and the #4 famously fattening Famous Amos cookies below.















It must be a trying period for Fazlan for being the middle person to buy all these stuffs. Being a sweet husband he already is, I can't thank him enough for being there, taking care of my needs and unavoidable wants. He definitely deserves this birthday present that he's been eyeing for the longest time, Adi Pure II TRX FG:
















Make me and Baby S proud, Fazlan! I know you can do it.

To those who have no plans this Sunday (20 June), head down to Nanyang Polytechnic stadium for The Dollah Kassim Cup 2010 at 5pm! Support Team Suria! Admission is free!

Read more about the match from Cyberita here:
(1) Tekad Julang Piala
(2) Suria Utamakan Disiplin
(3) Dramatis Bagai Keluarga
(4) Merendah Diri


Check out your favourite artistes - Fauzie Laily, Syed Azmir, Rafaat Hamzah, Shahril Wahid and many more in action! 

Just don't expect the players to be this hot! LOL!

Italian Players in D&G's you-know-what






Stop grinning, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment