Sunday, June 27, 2010

And the world welcomes Shaura Marissa...

Shaura Marissa was born last Monday on 21 June 2010 1810hrs, weighing at 2.675kg. She shares the same birthday as 30-year-old Daddy Fazlan and 60-year-old Nenek Salmah. What makes this triple celebration interesting, my mum-in-law was 30 when she was pregnant with Fazlan. 30 years on, it's Fazlan's turn to receive his first bundle of joy. Plus...Shaura was born exactly a day after our first wedding anniversary (akad nikah). Yes, we are that lucky ;)



Picture above taken before delivery. No words can describe how I felt when I first held her in my arms. For sure, I'm so going to miss having you inside my tummy, Shaura! Your kicks and hicks made my day, knowing you're alive and safe inside.

Thank you mums and dads, siblings, sis-in-law, friends and colleagues for paying us a visit. 


Thank you Naqiah for this
beautiful post. It made me teared...never knew I would have made a difference in someone's life.

2 comments: