Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life is awesome!



My name is a secret right now. But I do know my initials - it's S.M (not to be confused with the legendary crooner, Dato S.M Salim). Doctor Jazlan, Mummy's gynae, predicts that I'll be out on the 12th of June but I kinda like sticking around a little longer cos Daddy's and Nenek's birthday are on the 21st - so that officially makes me a Gemini baby. I secretly have a disliking for Mummy's gynae cos he likes to name me "Jazlan Bin Fazlan" despite knowing that I'm a girl. Doctor Jazlan was Mummy's senior in TK Band. He likes to make Mummy and Daddy laugh and he likes calling Mummy "girl". For example, "How are you feeling today, girl?" and "Is the baby actively kicking, girl?" etc. Maybe he still sees Mummy as a kid whom he used to guide in school but Mummy does not mind. A friend of Mummy suggested "Jeslina" upon knowing the "Jazlan Bin Fazlan" joke but you see, I already have a pretty cousin by the same name. I like to be different. Mummy took quite some time to decide on my name as Daddy kept on changing his mind. Sometimes I feel that the man's fickle but I love him just as much as I love Mummy.

Now, let's talk about my favourite fruits. I love to share the food with Mummy as she loves eating strawberries, mangoes, bananas and apples. Yum, yum. She feeds me with lots of supplements too like DHA, fish oil, iron and calcium, which she keeps neatly in her Birkenstock's shoe box.



I know you people hate the hot weather in Singapore but I love being inside Mummy's tummy cos it's so warm and comfortable.

By the way, I have a secret to share! I think Mummy makes Daddy angry cos she's out all night with this group of friends yesterday!



But that's another story altogether...

No comments:

Post a Comment