Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Counting down

It seems like yesterday that I blogged about how I hate facing the new day in view of my dreadful morning sickness during the first 5 months of pregnancy.



Now that it's over, I bought many things in preparation for baby’s arrival. But first, I would like to thank my sister, Kak Aidah and sister-in-law, Kak Rozi for the clothes and other necessities that are given/loaned to me. Ibu & Abah, for constantly checking on me if I have popped. Fazlan, for the Babymoon trip and treats. Mak, for your daily meals and laundry help. Ayah, for driving me to places. Reha and Humairah, for the maternity wear and loose clothing. Fana, for the cutesy baby outfit and lil’ notes and gifts to cheer me up. Wani A, for the constant reminder on to-do list. Wani O and Azlan, for the useful pregnancy books. Raudha and Filzah, for the pre-baby photoshoot. My ex-boss, Rina, for accompanying me to Mother Care and Kiddy Palace - an eye-opening shopping trip indeed. Netty and Luk, for the videocam to capture baby’s arrival. Wilson, for purchasing the wide angle lens on my behalf. Haddad, for the black diary to upkeep baby’s progress. Hyrul, Nezar, Raudaa, for constantly reminding that I should rest and not move too much. Zurr, for taking up the extra responsibility at work. Elly, for keeping in mind what I want from the company (Psst! It's Avent bottles and sterilizer - don't get me the same product ok :p). And family and friends, especially those at Twitterverse, for your prayers when I’m down with premature signs of contractions and high fever.

You make my day! :)

It’s 37 weeks and counting, people!
I just can’t wait to hold and cuddle her.

No comments:

Post a Comment