Friday, June 11, 2010

Up, up and away...



If you have seen the animated movie, Up, you would probably agree that it’s one of the best animations produced by Pixar Animation Studios besides Finding Nemo (the movie’s distributed by Walt Disney Pictures) – first to be presented in Disney Digital 3-D.

Up won Golden Globe Awards and Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature Film and Best Original Score. The movie received five Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture, making Up only the second animated movie in history to receive such a nomination, following Beauty and the Beast in 1991.

If you haven't catch it, I shall not spill the spoilers but all I can say the movie's really heartwarming - trust me, you would probably want to watch it again even if you have catch it at the cinema. That's what I did. The movie effects and storyline certainly blow me away.

With my condition, guess this will make up our lost late night couplehood outings and be our so-called date each coming night.

Psst...I'm not supposed to promote illegal viewing but if you are interested, you can actually view the movie Up at http://watchxonline.com for free! Legal free viewing for Singapore-made movies (eg. The Maid, 881, Home Run) are also available at http://video.xin.msn.com. Power to the Internet! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment