Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fiesta Suria, 30 Jan @ East Coast Park

To those who came to Fiesta Suria...A BIG THANK YOU! It means so much to the channel. And it definitely means a lot to me. Thanks DuaM for coordinating the event. Thanks to my boss Reha for the understanding and my team mates, Zuraidah and Abdillah who took over my duty and making sure everything was well taken of. It was a trying period for me ~ I was on 1-week medical leave due to some pregnancy complications. I'm thankful to God that I'm fine now. Glad that baby is also doing well ~ literally, alive and kicking! :)

Many thanks to Hana, Shida, Shasha, Dyla, Mamahanita, Marina, Riz, Yati, Ariff PM, Raudha, Makcik Marpoah, Izaar, Luk, Netty, media friends, online friends (including the respective artistes' fan clubs) and viewers for dropping by and contributing to the success of the event! We had 10,000 visitors that day!!! Woohoooo!!!

No words can describe how much it means to us...

























Media release of Fiesta Suria can be found here: http://suria10.mediacorptv.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment