Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day as a tourist guide :)

After kite-flying...I went to Hana's place to take a quick nap. Penat beb, pinggang sakit, kejar layang-layang! It was my first time meeting Matt and his Brazillian friends (Gil & Bruno) in-person, but suprisingly it wasn't awkward. Hana wanted me to be their official tourist guide, and she, the official driver. The idea of showing them places of interest in Singapore was fun at first but I didn't exactly know where to bring them. I happened to see Raudaa's pictures at Bollywood Veggies which she posted on Facebook the day before, so I took the risk to bring them there as I've never been there myself ~ it would be a great adventure to discover an unknown place to many, or so I thought. But we got lost! Haha! So much of an adventure... But I managed to get help from Nezar for directions through his reliable GPS-ed iPhone (Thanks Nezar. If you're reading this, you know we owe you a treat).

By the way, I checked! The guys are straight! Yay! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Pictures? I'll upload them soon. Now, time to sleep!

//Updated












No comments:

Post a Comment