Monday, February 15, 2010

Are the shops open today?

I know most shops are not open in view of the festive Lunar New Year. So I walked to Geylang to investigate.

Investigation 1: NTUC Fairprice - Closed!

There isn't any sign, so I assume it's closed for 2 days.



Investigation 2: MacKenzie Rex Restaurant - Closed!
Re-opens 18 Feb.





Investigation 3: Pattaya Garden Restaurant - Closed!
Re-opens 17 Feb.




Investigation 4: Marhabba & Har Yassin Restaurants - Open!




Investigation 5: Serai Makan Place Restaurant - Open!



Investigation 6: Hajah Maimunah Restaurant - Open!



Investigation 7: Mr Teh Tarik Restaurant - Open!



Investigation 8: Dendeng House - Open!



This was my last stop. Had my brunch at Dendeng House, $4 for 100g of grilled beef.




Hope you find the info useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment