Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm thinking of buying a new lens...

Everything about DSLR is freaking expensive!
Thanks to Wilson, I now have a very expensive hobby. -_-

Not that it's his fault... So nice of him to recommend me a place to get cheaper lens! I've always been so curious about how good shots are captured. Man, you should see how happy I was to play with my new lens. Opps, not mine yet. The lens is still at the shop. Coincidently, I happened to call Mak to ask about my baby photos. We were not well-to-do then. Mak said, "Kita dulu mana ada duit nak petik gambar."

For a moment, I thought it was heartbreaking to know that I don't have many memories of my 'babyhood' - I only have a black & white passport photo with me. A couple of pictures with Mak & Abah. But thinking back, I shouldn't brought up the matter in the first place. Kesian Mak, teringat zaman lama.





Now, back to the lens...
Let me calculate how much I have to begin with. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment