Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm officially an owl

Having a blog is a good way to de-stress. Especially now that I can't really sleep at night, at least there's an avenue for me to pen my thoughts. I can't keep up with my journal even though I have this liking of smelling fresh papers. It's weird, I know. But my handwriting gets really untidy when I'm tired and wiping off the mistakes with liquid paper is so yesterday! Having a blog is cost effective. You save the trees and you do not need to buy stationaries that contain unknown chemicals that may be harmful to your health.

To those who asked, I've counted the exact no. of weeks. Baby is 20 weeks old and is actively kicking. That's the reason I can't sleep early. I just can't help it. But, I'm not complaining. Having nearly lost her, I tend to appreciate the little things in life. You win some, you lose some. And there's a price to pay when you 'win' something. It's called sacrifice :)

Up next...pictures of supper, thanks to hubby for being so understanding. For the record, I finished my plate of Beef Bolognaise for the first time.




I feel the kicks. There she goes again...

No comments:

Post a Comment