Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shaura's simple life

Hello Mummy's friends! I'm Shaura Marissa. I love living my simple life. What do I do everyday? Well, I eat, sleep and pass motion. I love to Zzz the most as doctors around the world have encouraged babies to sleep to help them grow. Well, I trust you, doctors! We went to Bedok Polyclinic today for my second jab of Hepatitis B vaccine. It's good to know that my weight has increased from 2.675kg to 4.5kg in just one month. Mummy says I'm as heavy as her ancient tyrannosaurus laptop, whatever that means! :S

I cry every 2 hours for food i.e. 90ml of milk per feeding - a good improvement as I used to only consume 60ml. Mummy keeps on complaining that she's tired but I hope you understand, Mummy, that I need the extra energy boost and immunity to support my overall mental and physical development. I was such a small, teeny weeny baby when I was born, it kind of increased my confidence to know that I'm growing well. I'm proud to show you my chubby cheeks! They get chubbier and chubbier everyday, much to Daddy's delight of course. See pictures below taken from Mummy's Blackberry. (Psst! She doesn't like her phone. If you're kind enough to exchange your iPhone with her, please please do let her know. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to accept that exchange :D)










I know, I know. Mummy loves capturing my un-glamourous moments, especially while I'm sleeping and unaware of her actions. She's also easily excited at my slightest attempt to smile or giggle. I get annoyed with her kisses but it's heartwarming to know that she dotes on me, having read the latest news on a father who beats his own daughters. Must be painful, don't you think? Guess I'm blessed that my Mummy and Daddy are not like him.

Mummy likes to bring me out for outings. We went to a cool place called Orchard Road last Thursday to meet Mummy's cool friends: Aunt Huda and Uncle Den who just got married last week, Aunt Dyla and hubby, Aunt Netty, Aunt Luk, Uncle Ariff, Uncle Aiman and Uncle Iskandar.

Mummy has many friends, I'm having a hard time remembering the names! -_-










More pictures, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment