Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pregnant & confused

Sometimes I’m beginning to wonder if it is my fault – that I actually gave the correct date when I first missed my period. Baby wants out but doctor says no. So I’m on pills now to stop the contractions from recurring.

I want nature to take its course. Baby is now 2.3kg – a healthy weight. I’m gaining additional 6kg, much to my delight, as colleagues keep on comparing my tummy with other pregnant colleagues, whose tummies are way bigger than mine. I’m sure I heard it right – doc reminded me again and again that I should eat for one, not two. I know of friends who put on 15kg-20kg. Yes, that’s a lot of weight. We all know it’s easier to gain than to lose. Glad I’m on the safe side.

Fazlan is now making changes to Baby’s second name. He wants the second name to follow the first letter of his first name “M”. Guess I have to start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment