Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cold calls

I don't believe in dolls, Barbies especially. I never own one in the first place. It's only when I turned 16, I got curious and appreciate "girly stuffs" such as beauty products, shoes and clothes that compliment me. I don't worship brands even though I go "ohhs" and "aahs" over them. Guess you would know your limit if you know you won't be able to afford them.

I don't know why I'm blogging this but I find people are getting materialistic and "plastic" in a way. To the credit card agents who never fail to get in touch with me and explain the benefits of having one, thank you. But please stop calling me as if I owe you $$$. I'm not free to entertain your calls anymore. I am sick and tired of hearing the same thing, again and again. And when I say "I'm not interested", I really mean it. I don't expect some wishy-washy "when is the convenient time for me to call you back" reply.

That's just plain rude, friend.
Move on to other prospective clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment