Monday, May 31, 2010

Pre-Baby Photoshoot







Time is running out, the baby's gonna see the world anytime soon and I've made a (selfish) decision to just go ahead with the photoshoot despite my condition - knowing that I will live with regret for not "trying my luck". Forgive me baby, your mum's very naughty but she thinks of you every day and she wants to have the fondest memory of you inside her tummy, captured and frozen. Your dad wasn't keen on the idea, you know. But he made an effort to gel his hair and wear proper shoes (yikes!).

The photoshoot was simple yet fun. Good company. Gorgeous pixs. Beautiful place. All thanks to these lovely ladies, Filzah (the photographer) and Raudha (the art director) for helping me out with the impromptu photoshoot :)




Can't thank you enough, babes.
It means so much to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment