Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bye, bye old header!



I treasure my "bottled memories" in this blog. So far, it's been a wonderful journey with friends and new ones. I've learnt to express myself better and I get to share my not-so-interesting life with my siblings and lil' nieces and nephews whom I miss dearly. We don't meet as often as we used to be. But the Internet is certainly a good way for us to connect.

I'm glad that my group project submission is over. Juggling work and school is no joke ~ the process drives me mad at times. My baby has started a new hobby ~ kicking me late at night, something that I do not enjoy but still am grateful :)

As much as I want to multi-task, I have to set my priorities right. As the new sub-header says, "building takes one at a time", I hope I'm able to cope them all ~ working full-time, studying and having a baby.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment