Saturday, October 24, 2009

Muzikaraya 2009: Jom Balik Kampung!

Their trailer.
A for effort. Ada suara Fiza O lagik!



I am proud of you Sang Singa Purba!













Who wouldn't?
I'm sure the rest of the ancient lions (below) will agree with me.





Thank you for giving your best.

And of course, seeing my sis' ex-students from West Spring Sec makes me feel old :p They've all grown up and are working now.



But then again...the taxi uncle said I looked "sweet sixteen".
He thought I'm still schooling. LOL.

Tak malu betul aku ni...!


// Edited on Saturday, 24 October, 8.52pm

Abdillah's review on FB:

"A musical about family, kinship and love that surrounds a family wasn't something that SSP had ventured on before, especially when it seemed as if MCYS had sponsored it.

The first ever musical performance without the extravagance of artistic direction had every single bit of raw emotions in the scenes that captivated me and eventually, to tears.

The accompaniment of live music helped keep the atmosphere lively and real and very often, I had to remind myself that there was a live band performing and not from a recording or CD. With a very different type of musical which engaged the audiences to be part of it, this performance by SSP was definitely worth every bit of the $10 spent with $2 going to humanitarian efforts.

For those who didn't catch it, if there's one thing about this that's worth noting and remembering. Forget fireworks, just stick to simplicity.

Bravo SSP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment