Friday, January 11, 2013

Sing When You're Sick

I used to be moody every time I fell sick. I also used to question "why me?" and began worrying unnecessarily about the backlogs at work. I guess it comes with age and my experience as a mum. Instead of worrying who's going to clear my work and feel guilty about it, I make use of my time off from work to reflect and improve on my health condition.

Though by right, I should stay away from my kids so as not to pass on the virus, I feel that my time with them during my medical leave is more productive than ever.

I sing. I dance with them. I read to them books that I like (good that they are not choosy at this age). I take photos. I take videos.

Speaking of videos, here's one particular video that I really like - my  personal favourite. Click and you'll know why!


Finally I know a trick to make Shauqi laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment