Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recovering Memories

I lost a whole lot of video files captured in 2012 on my handycam. It has been a trying day to recover those precious memories, including the birth of Shauqi.

That's the problem with going digital. Every time a video or picture is taken, I will have the tendency to procrastinate until I make time to upload them onto the desktop. And it's not until the desktop space is full that I then begin to transfer the files onto the hard disk.

It would have been easy if the files were deleted. But the folder has been overwritten with a same name folder thus making it difficult to retrieve the files.

Right now, I'm trying to console myself that it's okay to lose "things".

Fact is, it's really hurting inside. Oh, how could I be so careless?

I'm sorry Shauqi for the lost footages. I promise to have plenty of back-ups next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment