Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stylish hijabs and ready wear collection at newly launched blog shop, Bulletproof Lilies

Introducing a new online outlet to shop: BULLETPROOF LILIES!

Remember Indriana from PINK ELEPHANT LABS? Well, she's the woman behind the newly launched blog shop. And yes, my graduation shot (below) was taken by the talented Nana.


I call it diversification - from photography to selling of clothes and hijabs online - something which I would love to do (if not for the stable, full-time job and strings of other responsibilities). Here's Nana's first collection of hijabs, feel free to scroll down.




And my favourite...Heather Blue :)


See something you like? Click here http://bulletprooflilies.wordpress.com or email to bulletprooflilies@gmail.com to place your order!

To those who're not wearing a hijab, it's ok cos Bulletproof Lilies has ready wear collection as well.




Shop sensibly! I know how it is like to keep on ordering things that we don't actually need. Hehe.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool abayas.It’s very high quality abayas.It’s colored is very attractive.This latest trend abayas very affectionate.Every womens desired to get this abayas in very cheap rates.

    I have bought this abaya before 2 month.It is very cool and give me very awesome personality. Don’t worry I’ll tell you guyes that from where I got this abaya at very cheap and affordable price.

    I bought this from Enwrap and they did reasonable discount for me…

    ReplyDelete