Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love will keep us alive

Some say having a child will ruin your career or relationship with your spouse. Rubbish! No teacher or parent I knew would ever have talked to us about the joy of being parents, the amount of love and laughter it brings into our lives, together with its sense of purpose and meaning. 

From changing diapers to feeding my lil' munchkin, I now know my husband makes a great father and I'm extremely thankful for his thoughtfulness and help rendered with daily chores, no matter how small it can be. My husband will even ensure that we are colour-coordinated when it comes to family outings - he's really good at mix-matching our clothes. The best part, we are still very much in love as a couple.

My joy comes from freezing those moments as a family and looking back at the photos with great pride. I can't imagine living without a camera to document these memories. The day will come when I'm old and frail but I hope my memory doesn't fail me.

I love you, my honey bunnies.
You mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment