Sunday, December 5, 2010

Love is...

Imagine being away from your newborn for work and school - only to meet her at night when she's asleep. I wouldn't say it's a smooth sailing journey but it's worth every effort.

I'm glad I've made it this far despite the ups and downs, the stress level that I thought I couldn't cope and the thoughts to just give up and quit.

Thank you everyone, friends and family members, for your support and encouraging words.
It means a lot to me.


So what's graduation without a proper photoshoot, right?

Below are the sneak-peek shots taken after the graduation ceremony last week.

To Nana (the wonderful photographer & my senior back in TK) - thank you for your warm service and understanding throughout the entire photoshoot. Knowing Shaura was asleep and cranky when we had to force her to be awake, you extended the time without charging us more. We simply can't wait for the entire album to be up for us to select the final photos!

For those who're interested to know more about the photography services by Nana, you can visit  http://pinkelephantlabs.com/. You can also find Pink Elephant Labs on Facebook.

For now, here are my priceless keepsakes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment