Thursday, December 10, 2009

TK Band Concert

Thanks to Fana and her brother who fetched me to the concert, I was able to concentrate on putting on the make-up in their car! LOL!

Seriously, I don't really like to dress up these days. Some friends predicted that it's going to be a girl - hence the constant vomitting and not-looking-pretty presentation of late. Hahahaha!!



Actually I prefer my 'slack' life now.
Just can't be bothered la.
I prefer to be in slippers, t-shirt and jeans.



Now, now. The highlight of the concert is not TK Band but the Thai boys (and girls) who performed. There, I said it....my very honest opinion (hopefully nobody will hentam me here).

Not just because they're good...hey, they're CUTE too!!!
To my baby inside, if you're a boy, pls pls 'terkenan' that cute Thai boy! :p

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Ok, I know.
I'm naughty.
Can't help it.

It's the hormones, you know.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. That is so cute can. Hehee.. If your baby terkenan his face, I might just have a crush on him when he grows up.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that we know Wani's kid is a girl...I secretly wish for a boy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what? now that i look at that clarinet player again, he now kinda reminds me of Fazlan! baby A, you're going to look like ur dad! hahahah! :)

    ReplyDelete