Thursday, November 5, 2009

Help!

This must be the most hectic week in my life! I have an assignment to hand in today. I have 1 exam paper and 1 mid-term test to clear this Saturday, and a close friend of mine is also getting married that same day.

With the countless "morning sickness" (strange, I only vomit at night), life has not been easy as my classes are held after work i.e. at night! Really, I can't concentrate in class. I can't decipher what the lecturers are actually saying. Most of the time, my mind just went blank despite the many mind maps I drew to help myself understand the topics. There are times when I just want to scream and cry. But I keep telling myself, that this is my last semester and my misery is going to end soon.

It doesn't help that I got a good scolding last night from an agitated librarian who commented I was slow at packing. I was terribly upset by the choice of words she used. Still am. I get tired easily. I can't move as fast. And that's the whole truth about being pregnant. You feel, people are not as nice to you.

To cut the story short, these are the almost-20 books which I strolled home from the library.



Yes, that's a lot(!) - perks of being a premium library member. And I don't even have the energy to carry all those books! So, the best solution is to place them in my brand new luggage bag.

How innovative! Right?

Now, that's what I call: EXCESS BAGGAGE!!!
Where's my holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment