Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Trip to Malacca

Despite having a bad bout of diarrhoea and experiencing a terrible haze (Malacca is the worst hit state in Malaysia), I truly enjoy this first excursion with half of my siblings. My family is so big, it's so difficult to get together. So this is the only time (other than Raya gatherings) that we can enjoy one another's company and reminisce our childhood days. I'm appreciative of my eldest sis who's been organizing this trip from the start - from booking the accommodation, to bringing us around and baking us sweet treats. Thank you, Along! Looking forward to our family trip in December. To my sporting parents, Abg Ramli, Abg Khahar, Kak Rozi, Syazwan, Hizal, Irfan, Hani, Arina, Jaslina, Qistina...thank you for the great memories! 






No comments:

Post a Comment