Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing Maths

My husband is better at Maths than I am. I'm not really interested in the subject until I had Shaura - strange, how motherhood has changed me. I started using flashcards when Shaura was still a newborn (even though the great Einstein never believed in using this method)



....and we gradually progressed from finger-counting which has proven to be more meaningful than flashing a bunch of "meaningless" cards to singing nursery rhyme "10 Little Indians" as I realized Shaura learns better through songs. Will try to post updates about her development on fractions next. Till the next entry!

2 comments:

  1. Shaura makin lawa seh makin dah besar.. Dah nak jadi anak dara.. hehehe..

    Anw babe, i still blog! Hehe.. This is my new link.. http://franklyonacleanslate.blogspot.com/
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder both pages are no longer available. Thanks Dayah for the link :)

    ReplyDelete