Saturday, August 27, 2011

Decoding Shaura Marissa

Shaura: Dog
What she's trying to say: There's a dog barking.

Shaura: Car
What she's trying to say: I want to go out.

Shaura: Kakak Tua
What she's trying to say:  I want to sing (Burung Kakak Tua).

Shaura: Maaaa... (and laughs)
What she's trying to sayI'm imitating the sheep.

Shaura: Duck
What she's trying to sayI want to bathe with Duckie!

Shaura: Star
What she's trying to say:  I want to sing (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star).

Shaura: Huh! (pause) Huh!
What she's trying to say: There's an airplane flying above!

Shaura: Duk.
What she's trying to say: I'm tired of standing. I want to sit.



And if she says this at night,

Shaura: Teddy!!!
What she's trying to say: Bring me my Teddy! I want to hug Teddy!


And that's her favourite Teddy for everyone to see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment