Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to complain!


Hi everyone! It's Shaura again. Mummy is preoccupied with house work, school work and me, of course! Hee! So here I am, making use of this opportunity to do what Singaporeans love to do *gasp* COMPLAIN!!!

Complaint No. 1

Young girls, stop "throwing away" your babies, can? You are sending the wrong signals and in a way, giving my Mummy weird ideas in taking my personal photos!

See what I mean?

She's putting me in a basket.
Yes, as in, G-I-F-T  B-A-S-K-E-T!!!
Can't she see that my legs are already long? I can't even fit in!


What are you thinking, Mummy?


Complaint No. 2

Thing is... Mummy tried to give me a pacifier again yesterday. I'm a BIG girl now. And you know what? BIG girls don't use pacifiers!!! What is she thinking, man? She's so scared of over-feeding me... Hasn't she heard of growth spurts i.e. sudden growth of physical development? Well, I'm experiencing it right now. I've outgrown some of my clothes and socks. This makes Mummy panicked unnecessarily just because my cheeks are chubby and she has not prepared M-size pampers and bigger clothes for me to wear besides the available gifts from her friends. Bleargh. The matter is minuscule, don't you think?

Mummy, stop giving me pacifiers of different colours and shapes to trick me, can? I'm growing. Stop cutting my milk intake!

I'm not fat, you know. I'm just chubby! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment