Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fazlan

Fazlan is already asleep. Poor him. I've never seen him in such a fragile state before. I'm worried when he said, "I thought I was going to die." He's not the sort who's drama-mama.

It must be so painful for him, knowing that men's tolerance towards pain is way higher than women.

Somehow, I have this feeling that I'm the one who passed him the viral infection. I had a sudden nosebleed 3 days back, probably due to heatiness and fever.

For now, I'm just glad and thankful that he's not hospitalised.

Now, let's think positive, shall we?

In 2 days time, Baby will be 7 months old (I don't like to count exact no. of weeks, it's just way too confusing for me). And in 2 months time, Fazlan and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Everything will be fine.
Let's pray for the best!



Haha! Seeing this picture makes me laugh!
Counting down to double happiness - delivery and anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment